Monday, October 31, 2011

feliz halloween.

Husband and I cry on Monday nights. I mean c-r-y, cry. Okay, let's be honest, no one is hurt or sad, we are just watching Ridiculousness. It's like Funniest Home Videos except everyone gets hurt {how sick are we?!} We just cannot help ourselves - the tears come and it's game over. 30 minutes straight of an ab workout and tear duct cleanser. Plus, I like the way his lip curves when he smiles, so it's like a triple win for me.

We have gotten ZERO trick-or-treaters at our house {bummer}, but we aren't TOO sad because husband decided to get the kind of sweet treats that we like. I'm sure we will find a way to mash them up into ice cream and other yummy goodness.

Speaking of "sweet treats", here is a story from 3rd grade today...
Me: "Sweetie, don't chase him, he has food in his mouth." {Imagine a student running around outside with an open bag of hot chips and an ENTIRE zebra cake shoved into his mouth.}
Student: "I ain't chasing him, Mrs. Dismuke! I'm his BODYGUARD. He needs one with goods like these!"

HEB, thanks for keeping us festive with our bath loofas. It will be Halloween in our bathtub/shower for the next few weeks.

Shrimp Remoulade + Colin's cooking skills = deliciousness. I've been fighting to get my appetite back after being sick for what seems like for-ev-er. This might have just fixed it. Thanks love. Looking forward to our Starbucks date tonight.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment