Thursday, June 13, 2013

three.

THREE. 
t-h-r-e-e. 
tres. 
III 



It is hard to wrap my mind around the fact that three years have passed since I became the wife of the most humble, selfless, hard-working man I know. The thought of getting to be his forever never gets old. Life is just better together - the adventures, the early mornings, the car rides, the thunderstorms, everything. 

Our wedding day was more than we could have ever imagined. While we did work hard to make sure things were on track to work out, we were both very laid back. At the end of the  day, despite whatever may come, we would be married. Continuously after the big day we had people telling us that the day was just perfectly simple and that it couldn't be more "us" - both of which are sought-after compliments that meant the world to both of us. The vows were traditional and classy, but after three years and discovering much about my husband, I think we could sneak some additional promises in there. 

I will...
clean the toilets
organize our meals and grocery lists each week
encourage you to floss
send you a love email every day that you are away from me

You will...
bring me a straw with my drink
use your "spidey sense" to see if my computer is "in the red" and needs a plug-in
continue to know the answer to everything
give me forehead kisses when you leave for work

Here's to three {or thirty-three} {or MORE} years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment