Sunday, June 5, 2011

my husband is macgyver.


I woke up one morning last week and went into the other room to find boxers {wait, WHAT}, yeah BOXERS taped to our ceiling. After rubbing my eyes and making sure I wasn't completely losing it, I went to ask Colin {Macgyver apparently} why in the world his "holey", previously frozen boxers were duct taped to our ceiling. Turns out our smoke alarm battery ran out and was beeping constantly.

Husband, thank you for transforming yourself into Mr. Fix It and creatively muffling the sound at 3AM in the morning so that it wouldn't make me up. I love that you can fix everything.

So how's about you fix this distance between NYC and College Station and come home to me? I know you and Derek are having fun playing and having boy time, but the upside down snowflake sleeping position is just not the same without you.


Love,
Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment