Monday, May 23, 2011

happy birthday to ME {Onesie}.

Well hello friends. It's me, One, here to tell you all about my very first birthday. And let me tell you, I've got my Mommy and Daddy in the "palm" of my paw! It all started when Mommy gave me a giant octopus, Daddy gave me some tasty bones and they both pulled out the special Birthday banner and made me a Funfetti cake. De-lish I tell you.

I started getting really drool-ey, but instead of just giving me my cake, Mommy and Daddy {well, mostly Mommy} wanted to take some birthday pictures. I didn't want any part of these pictures. ME. WANT. CAKE.



Well I had my cake and got to eat it too. All in all it was a great first birthday. Now time to snuggle with my ginormous green octopus and try and sneak up on my throne {Mommy and Daddy's bed}. Nighty night!

Love,
One

No comments:

Post a Comment