Sunday, May 1, 2011

say WHAT?


Smartypants {husband}, I walked into your man room the other day and found this scrawled on the whiteboard normally used for to-do lists and love notes. Holy guacamole, you are incredible. I don't tell you NEAR enough. Thank you for dating me - for leaving notes that make me blush on my car at school, for taking me out for lunch dates, driving all around town to find a Blue Bubblegum snowcone, and helping the old man down the street put the baby woodpeckers back in their nest. You are loved.


Family, you guys are loved more than the grains of rice in my favorite Pei Wei dish. Happy birthday to the BEST racquetball playing, chinese talking, calculus-loving grandpa that I know. You inspire me.


Mike and Meredith, you guys give me goosebumps. We were so blessed to take your pretty pictures and are even MORE blessed to be part of your special day. Marriage is AWESOME.


To the best salad and sister-in-love EVER. I looking forward to making you {the salad} again asap and sharing this recipe with the world. Something this fabulous should be shared. I loved our speedy Anthropologie trip, girl talk, and double dates. Round 2 soon!

Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment