Thursday, May 19, 2011

sticky fingers.

Well tomorrow I will put on my waterproof mascara {yeah, saved from my WEDDING} and say goodbye to 13 of my 3rd grade littles leaving me with just 6 more of them for the next 2 weeks for some extra practice. Oh, I just love them and cannot believe it is our last day of all being together {this year} - the last of our Morning Meetings, Zoom! game, planet painting, goofy singing, bear hugs, and hot chip fingers.

I have never, ever been able to eat Cheetohs HOT chips, but since getting to be these incredible littles' teacher for a whole entire year, not a day goes by that I am not forced {okay, not so much, I ask for them too} to eat these spicy little things. Best of all, after you eat a bag of these, you are left with the Cheetoh dilemma - to lick your fingers or NOT to lick your fingers? These chips leave a bright red stain on your fingertips. Which makes for even BETTER bear hugs. Sidenote: this washes off with the regular Tide detergent. As their graduation present {to me} my kiddos have been bringing me little bags of hot chips from the corner store on their way to school. Which means the WORLD to me because these chips are like GOLD to my kids. My tummy hurts.

SO proud of my {now} 4th grade littles - who are a little more grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment