Thursday, July 28, 2011

dream cookies.

Husband, yesterday I finally got around to making your cloud cookies. And they were pretty stinkin' good. Even better using this precious, handmade cookie cutter and this recipe. You are working so hard on your thesis and I figured you needed a little boost. How about you come home on the early side so we can go to SanFran?

Pup pup will be packing his bags and heading to "Grandmommy Camp" this weekend. I can tell he is pumped. This morning he has already rolled in the dirt, tracked it in the {clean} house, and gotten out every.single.toy. he owns and put them by my suitcase. I have no doubt he will come back 4 Sonic corndogs heavier, exhausted, and whining when we pick him up to take him come. He is so spoiled over there.

Happy San Francisco Weekend! {finally}

No comments:

Post a Comment