Tuesday, July 12, 2011

ketchup.

This post is entitled ketchup because growing up, it was one of those words I just mistook for other words. I would say "ketchup" instead of "catch up" or " Water Burger" instead of "What-a-burger". I had quite a few of those. Well we are playing "ketchup" through pictures today. While listening to Colbie Caillat's new CD. It's all about getting inspired.

Let's be honest, my in-loves have great legs. All of them. Fingers crossed our kiddos get their legs and my teeth ((except I found out I have my first CAVITY today. Tragic)) Anyways, I have been attempting to get back in shape. Best advice I have about getting back in shape...DON'T get out of if. Holy moly, Texas heat is not kind to the out-of-shapers. Oh, and the fact that my husband is a super-athlete and has signed up for the NYC IRONMAN next summer does not help.
I believe the conversation we had before I got this GASH on my leg went something like this.

Me: (I am on the couch reading The Help {BUY THIS!}
Colin: (walks past in his biking onesie) Well, I'm going on a bike ride, dear (cue the long pause and the feeling of eyes burning into me).
Me: Is this an invitation?
Colin: Uhhh, YEAH.
ME: SUPER DUPER.

Hence the biking injury. I havent quite mastered the pedals just yet. And yes, blood was flowing and I was not allowed to go back and lick my wounds. I think he forgets I am a girl sometimes. But I love it.

Speaking of in-loves, we had breakfast at Revival Market in Houston with them. Check it out if you are in the area. Good coffee and fresh, local food.

We have also enjoyed being a part of some very special days of some very special friends getting married! We are big fans of marriage if you don't already know, so weddings are especially exciting for us. Cannot believe it has been over a YEAR! Time flies when you are having F-U-N!
Colin even matched Meredith's sweet momma with their stylish glasses.
And another on their actual day. We love you Mike and Meredith DeFrees!
So thankful to see this friend at another wedding. Can you believe that we have known each other for half of our lives?! I LOVE THIS!

Have fun playing "ketchup" with whatever you need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment