Friday, August 5, 2011

handyman.

Husband....because THIS seems like a super safe idea. You finally figured out the light {and know we cannot find the bulbs}. Thanks for taking care of things around the house - fixing lightbulbs, dusting where I cannot reach, and re-screwing in doorknobs. I almost had to pull a "Law and Order SVU" and kick in the bathroom door this afternoon. The crystal knob came out when I was trying to get in and it wouldn't open. A large Sonic Diet Green Tea does not understand "hold on just a second while I fix this doorknob" well.

Nie, I stumbled across your blog today and couldn't stop reading. You are so inspiring - keep choosing joy.

Love, you fight off the cold, scary sounds, and bad dreams in the middle of the night. Thanks for walking me to the bathroom and making sure no bad guys were in there waiting to wrap me in a brown nonslip rug, throw me in the bathtub, and stab me with a capped pen {seriously, WHAT the heck am I watching to make me dream this?!}

Oh, and a VERY happy birthday to my precious mother-in-love who I do not know what I would do without. Thanks for sharing your clothes, healthy recipes, and love. Your life and marriage blesses us immensely. Excited for this weekend!

((San Francisco Day 3&4 coming later tonight. Colin kidnapped the good computer and is still at work. Check back soon!))

No comments:

Post a Comment