Thursday, August 11, 2011

lately.


{LATELY I...}

built an entire pantry accessory/bookshelf/multipurpose shelving unit for my classroom from Ikea without my husband or a glass of wine.

resisted the urge to eat Cheetos Hot Chips with Limon even though I have been passing the corner store at the corner of our schoolyard everyday for 2 weeks {I gave in today. two words: worth. it.}

called my husband paranoid about a random car parked entirely too close to my car, lights on, windows down with a crunched up license plate and no driver to be found. he came home from work and check to make sure no bad guys were going to steal puppy and I.

have been getting back in shape. and rewarding myself with spoons froyo and sonic iced green tea. it doesn't really count if you are working out, right?

can't stop looking at my class list full of littles for next year so excited for the year to just start already. {and at the same time continually reminded of the Lord's provision to take care of HIS children.}

have been cherishing the full night's of sleep and promising myself I will continue this trend during the year.


speaking of which.........

No comments:

Post a Comment