Wednesday, October 20, 2010

happy halloweeney.

This blog wallpaper is about the only "Halloween" you are going to get from the Dismuke family this year. Well, except for that bowl of candy on our kitchen table. Which is slowly diminishing, I might add. Even though I picked out candy that I DIDN'T think we would eat. Suddenly I have a craving for pink Starburst and Peanut M&Ms. Weird. Do you KNOW how many packages of Starbursts I had to open before I finally got a pink one?! It was a bit outrageous!

Todays "post-its".

To my Essie nail polish. I love you. You disguise my bitten fingernails and un-pedicured feet so well. To my $4.99 HEB brand bath salts that smell like chamomile. You are one of the things I look forward to in the evenings and make my skin smooth. To my husband. Thank you for taking me on an after school coffee date and ordering my favorite drink. I also love when you are mad at the dog. I try so hard not to laugh, but it is near impossible when you are using your "angry voice" and then raise it like 4 1/2 octaves higher and talk silly to him just a few seconds later. Not that I'm think babies ANYTIME soon, but you make me excited and at ease for that season in our lives. You are the most patient and loving man I have ever met in my life. Which is good, because I have needed your patience lately.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment