Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Well, hello THIRD GRADE!

I write this so humbled and so overwhelmed at the Lord's goodness for our family. I got a call late last night asking me to accept the 3rd grade position at Jones for this next year. I wish I had the time to take you all through this process that began that first day I started student teaching and point out every single way that the Lord was just putting His perfect plan together.

So today I stood, in MY classroom, OUR classroom, and just couldn't believe it. Definitely one of those moments that I had to just stand and soak it in. One of my walls is mostly windows with some shelving on the bottom that opens up to the school's courtyard. It's just such a blank canvas. I cannot wait to get started.

...I got started by moving the desks and other furniture.

On another note, I had to share this adorable picture of my two favorite guys.



Early in the morning, One gets in bed with us and this is where he likes to sleep...



Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment