Sunday, March 27, 2011

l-o, l-o, l-o, l-o-v-e.


This week was a total DOOZIE. And I am sure the next couple of weeks we have until TAKS will be just as crazy. Husband, thank you for sneaking up to school and leaving a love note in my car. I love being your sweet girl. Thank you for creatively pursuing me for like the 2 hours you saw me each day. I am so lucky to be YOURS. 3rd graders, our Poetry Coffeehouse was great. I loved hearing you read with excitement, snap instead of clap, and drink out of donated Starbucks cups. I wouldn't trade you all for a mountain of Sour Patch Kids with a Skinny Vanilla Latte on top.


Oh, and Meredith {lover and best friend, all wrapped into one with a ribbon on it}, YOU ARE ENGAGED! Do you hear me? YOU ARE ENGAGED. I want to scream from the tippy top of a mountain of how faithful the Lord has been to see you and Mike through the last 4 years I have known you. I cannot WAIT for July 2, 2011.

Last, but CERTAINLY not least.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAMELA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! To my blonde bestie who is far, far away in Dallas. Thank you for letting me live with you in good 'ol Mosh Freshman year, call you MACHO PAM, and snuggle just about whenever I wanted. Missing your beautiful smile and back massages.

No comments:

Post a Comment