Monday, March 7, 2011

texasflu.org

While spending Day 3 doing NOTHING but laying on the couch watching reruns, working on school things, and reaping the benefits of having Netflix, I have decided to blog about the wonderful weekend with the flu. In fact, there was just a commercial for TexasFlu.org which encouraged you to:

1. Get Vaccinated. (Already done)
2. Wash hands frequently. (Please, I work in a school, I have hand sanitizer on my lanyard which I dispense like 17 times daily)
3. Cover coughs and sneezes. (Naturally)
4. Stay home if you are sick. (Straight up what I'm doing now....)
5. Convince those around you to follow steps 1-4. (Perfect, I'll do that during Morning Meeting with my kids tomorrow)

Thanks Texas Flu, I'll make sure and pass this valuable information on maintaining that I'm a total anomaly.

A few things that have gotten me through the weekend...


Homemade orange jello. Homemade because husband didn't know that they came pre-packaged.


This lovely array of medicine. Tamiflu is incredible stuff.


These two cute boys.




AND a surprise shipment from Mast Brother's Chocolate for my husband. Check them out. Incredible talent and care for their product.

The Mast Brothers from The Scout on Vimeo.



AND Natalia on CSI is about to be kidnapped. Called it. Too much television lately.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment