Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SB. day 3.



Husband, I left early to go to school and left you a sticky note on the granola we made together yesterday. You were right - it tastes like New Zealand. All that was missing were the best cappuccinos in the WORLD, windy weather, and Kiwi accents. I love you more than all of the oats in our granola! Sweet teacher friends, thank you for the awesome afternoon. Girl time really does your soul goooooood. Stupid computer virus, you make me want to drop kick you, throw you out the window, and then let One slobber all over you. PLEASE bring back my lesson plans!

My love, dinner with you is always exceptional. You picked scallops encrusted with seasoned cornmeal, a chipotle vinaigrette, and brown rice. I like trying new things with you - like figuring out where the muscles are on the outside of the scallops and how to get them the heck off! Oh, and thank you for my weeds {flowers} in our cute little vintage glass baby bottle. You are so thoughtful.



Oh, happy day #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment