Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SB. day 2.

This SB is proving to be everything relaxing, exciting, creative, and simple. Just what I have dreamed for. Too excited to wait until the end of the post to share these great new pictures of my little sissy. All growing up and graduating and whatnot. PS you may or may not be my laptop background right now. {Okay, you totally ARE.}




Check out more at our officially unofficial website: http://cargocollective.com/cplusc

Husband and I started the morning with a looooonnnng bike ride {like 21 miles}. Since we have rode this way twice before and I had no tunes, I started to get a little bored. That will offend Colin if I say that, so I had a streak of "ADD".... {better? okay.} To finish the last 8 miles without breaking out in my own song, I decided to play Mario Kart in my head. I have grown up playing this game and what more motivation do you need to finish the last 8 miles of a bike ride in the middle of nowhere than pretending YOU are a character in Mario Kart?! We were getting "jewels", making sounds depending on the various jewels we got, and re-enacting what it would be like on the screen if we got those jewels. It was quite entertaining and way too revealing that I have played that game WAY too much. Thanks Mario Kart for Wii for saving my sanity.

Looking forward to the rest of the break.

Oh, happy {beautiful} day #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment