Monday, March 14, 2011

SB. {official} day 1.

Already in love with the simplicity of Spring Break. Looking forward to the next week of this!

First things first, I got this new outdoor rug at World Market and am obsessed. It screams "COME IN!" If I wasn't excited to come home each day to husband and puppy, THIS would make me want to come home and pitch a tent right here. Despite the scratchiness. Contemplating getting one for the back porch, bathroom, and my side of the bed.

{love}

SB '11 kicked off with husband chopping wood {note the battle wounds}, building a fire in our firepit, grilling steaks and smores, and being silly with pupsters.





I must also brag about my new Essie nail polish - TART DECO {love the names of these things}. Colin let me go get my nails done and I'm working it here with my yogatoes. I know, DORK.

{it's really orang-ey here, but it's really coral.}

Husband, I loved waking up to you and the pouring rain this morning. TART DECO nail polish, you make my toes feel like I'm carrying sunshine with me wherever I go. Puppy, can't believe you decided to mark your territory on the front desk of the vet's office this morning. Children are embarrassing. National Pi Day, I can't wait to make our Apple Skillet Pie in honor of this special day. Shout out to math lovers everywhere.

Oh, happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment